Cognitive Science at Case Western Reserve University

Cognitive Science at Case Western Reserve University

The Cognitive Science major is part of the multi / interdisciplinary studies program at Case Western Reserve University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Case Western ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in cognitive science.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Cognitive Science Degrees Available at Case Western

Case Western Cognitive Science Rankings

The bachelor's program at Case Western was ranked #28 on College Factual's Best Schools for cognitive science list. It is also ranked #1 in Ohio.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Cognitive Science 6
Best Cognitive Science Master’s Degree Schools 7
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Cognitive Science 7
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Cognitive Science 7
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Cognitive Science 13
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Cognitive Science 15
Best Cognitive Science Bachelor’s Degree Schools 25
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Cognitive Science 27

Popularity of Cognitive Science at Case Western

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Case Western Reserve University handed out 52 bachelor's degrees in cognitive science. Due to this, the school was ranked #13 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 27% over the previous year when 41 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 3 students received their master’s degree in cognitive science from Case Western. This makes it the #5 most popular school for cognitive science master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Student Debt Do Cognitive Science Graduates from Case Western Have?

Student Debt of Cognitive Science Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Case Western, cognitive science students borrow a median amount of $22,375 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $18,090 for all cognitive science majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the cognitive science program at Case Western is $232 per month.

Cognitive Science Student Diversity at Case Western

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the cognitive science majors at Case Western Reserve University.

Case Western Cognitive Science Bachelor’s Program

The cognitive science program at Case Western awarded 52 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 27% of these degrees went to men with the other 73% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 58% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Case Western Reserve University with a bachelor's in cognitive science.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 30
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 2

Case Western Cognitive Science Master’s Program

All of the 2 students who graduated with a Master’s in cognitive science from Case Western in 2020 were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Case Western Reserve University with a master's in cognitive science.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Majors Similar to Cognitive Science

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nutrition Science 20
International Studies 15
Environmental Geosciences 3
Data Science 1

View All Cognitive Science Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You