General Biology at Concordia University, Chicago

General Biology at Concordia University, Chicago

General Biology is one of the majors in the biological & biomedical sciences program at Concordia University, Chicago.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Concordia University, Chicago ranks in comparison to other schools with biology programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

General Biology Degrees Available at Concordia University, Chicago

Concordia University, Chicago Biology Rankings

The biology major at Concordia University, Chicago is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Biology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for General Biology 1,144
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for General Biology 1,318

Popularity of Biology at Concordia University, Chicago

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Concordia University, Chicago handed out 9 bachelor's degrees in general biology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1324 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 80% over the previous year when 5 degrees were handed out.

Concordia University, Chicago Biology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biology majors at Concordia University, Chicago.

Concordia University, Chicago General Biology Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 9 students earned a bachelor's degree in biology from Concordia University, Chicago. About 44% of these graduates were women and the other 56% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Concordia University, Chicago are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Chicago with a bachelor's in biology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You