Human Resource Management at Concordia University, Chicagobusiness, management & marketing program at Concordia University, Chicago.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Concordia University, Chicago ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in HR.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Human Resource Management Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BS in Business Administration - Human Resources Management
Prepare to step into a human resources position in nearly any industry in private, nonprofit and government sectors with this specialized online bachelor's in HR from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MBA in Human Resource Management
Find balance between your education, your job and your life with a human resources MBA at Southern New Hampshire University – a degree that will also fit your budget. Learn More >
MS in Human Resource Management
Gain the skills to support the mission, vision, values and goals of your organization with this online master's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Human Resource Management Degrees Available at Concordia University, Chicago
Concordia University, Chicago HR Rankings
Popularity of HR at Concordia University, Chicago
During the 2019-2020 academic year, Concordia University, Chicago handed out 17 bachelor's degrees in human resource management. Due to this, the school was ranked #252 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 32% over the previous year when 25 degrees were handed out.
How Much Student Debt Do HR Graduates from Concordia University, Chicago Have?
Student Debt of HR Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Concordia University, Chicago, HR students borrow a median amount of $25,796 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all HR bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $26,266.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the HR program at Concordia University, Chicago is $268 per month.
Concordia University, Chicago HR Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the HR majors at Concordia University, Chicago.
Concordia University, Chicago Human Resource Management Bachelor’s Program
The HR program at Concordia University, Chicago awarded 17 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 24% of these degrees went to men with the other 76% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Chicago with a bachelor's in HR.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||7|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Business Administration & Management||226|
|Finance & Financial Management||15|
|Management Information Systems||4|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >