Health Sciences & Services at DePaul University

Health Sciences & Services at DePaul University

The Health Sciences & Services major is part of the health professions program at DePaul University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. Also, learn how DePaul ranks among other schools offering degrees in health science.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Health Sciences & Services Degrees Available at DePaul

DePaul Health Science Rankings

The bachelor's program at DePaul was ranked #157 on College Factual's Best Schools for health science list. It is also ranked #6 in Illinois.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Sciences & Services 30
Best Health Sciences & Services Bachelor’s Degree Schools 98
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Sciences & Services 133
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health Sciences & Services 256

Popularity of Health Science at DePaul

During the 2019-2020 academic year, DePaul University handed out 136 bachelor's degrees in health sciences and services. Due to this, the school was ranked #45 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 24% over the previous year when 180 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Health Science Graduates from DePaul Make?

Salary of Health Science Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Health Science majors who earn their bachelor's degree from DePaul go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $32,500 a year. This is higher than $30,850, which is the national median for all health science bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Health Science Graduates from DePaul Have?

Student Debt of Health Science Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at DePaul, health science students borrow a median amount of $25,750 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all health science bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,875.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the health science program at DePaul is $267 per month.

DePaul Health Science Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health science majors at DePaul University.

DePaul Health Sciences & Services Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 136 students earned a bachelor's degree in health science from DePaul. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from DePaul University with a bachelor's in health science.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 20
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 31
White 62
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 11

Majors Similar to Health Science

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 241
Public Health 21
Medical Illustration & Informatics 12

View All Health Sciences & Services Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You