Public Health at DePauw Universityhealth professions program at DePauw University.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how DePauw ranks in comparison to other schools with public health programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Public Health Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BS in Public Health
Make a meaningful impact and improve quality of life with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Master of Public Health (MPH)
The online MPH degree at SNHU gives you a solid grounding in the scientific basis of public health, preparing you to effect change for entire populations. Learn More >
BS in Community Health Education
Focus on improving the health of individuals based on their lifestyle needs with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Public Health Degrees Available at DePauw
DePauw Public Health Rankings
The public health major at DePauw is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Public Health. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Health||46|
|Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Health||192|
Popularity of Public Health at DePauw
During the 2019-2020 academic year, DePauw University handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in public health. Due to this, the school was ranked #308 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 9% over the previous year when 22 degrees were handed out.
Learn about other programs related to Public Health that might interest you.
BA in Sociology - Community Health
Become a force for the public good by exploring current trends in health and health policy from a national and global perspective with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Master of Public Health (MPH) - Global Health
Be a driving force for change in the world when you earn your online Master of Public Health with a concentration in Global Health at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MS in Nursing - Population Healthcare
Fast track your goals with your online MSN in Population Healthcare from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
DePauw Public Health Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public health majors at DePauw University.
DePauw Public Health Bachelor’s Program
The public health program at DePauw awarded 20 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 5% of these degrees went to men with the other 95% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2020 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from DePauw University with a bachelor's in public health.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >