College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Germanic Languages at Furman University

12 Bachelor's Degrees
Germanic Languages is one of the majors in the foreign languages & linguistics program at Furman University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Furman ranks in comparison to other schools with German programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Germanic Languages Degrees Available at Furman

Furman German Rankings

The German major at Furman is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Germanic Languages. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank

Popularity of German at Furman

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Furman University handed out 12 bachelor's degrees in Germanic languages. Due to this, the school was ranked #21 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 20% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.

German Student Diversity at Furman

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the German majors at Furman University.

Furman Germanic Languages Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 12 students earned a bachelor's degree in German from Furman. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.


The majority of the students with this major are white. About 92% of 2021 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Furman University with a bachelor's in German.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Romance Languages 37
Classical Languages & Literature 3

View All Germanic Languages Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options