College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Germanic Languages at Hillsdale College

13 Bachelor's Degrees
Germanic Languages is one of the majors in the foreign languages & linguistics program at Hillsdale College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Hillsdale College ranks among other schools offering degrees in German.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Germanic Languages Degrees Available at Hillsdale College

Hillsdale College German Rankings

The German major at Hillsdale College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Germanic Languages. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank

Popularity of German at Hillsdale College

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Hillsdale College handed out 13 bachelor's degrees in Germanic languages. Due to this, the school was ranked #19 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 30% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.

German Student Diversity at Hillsdale College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the German majors at Hillsdale College.

Hillsdale College Germanic Languages Bachelor’s Program

The German program at Hillsdale College awarded 13 bachelor's degrees in 2020-2021. About 23% of these degrees went to men with the other 77% going to women.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Hillsdale College with a bachelor's in German.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 13

Related Major Annual Graduates
Romance Languages 17
Classical Languages & Literature 9

View All Germanic Languages Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options