Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health & Medical Administrative Services at Indian River State College

Find Schools Near

Health & Medical Administrative Services at Indian River State College

Health & Medical Administrative Services is one of the majors in the health professions program at Indian River State College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Indian River State College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in health and medical administrative services.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health & Medical Administrative Services Degrees Available at Indian River State College

Indian River State College Health & Medical Administrative Services Rankings

The bachelor's program at Indian River State College was ranked #444 on College Factual's Best Schools for health and medical administrative services list. It is also ranked #23 in Florida.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health & Medical Administrative Services 50
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Online Health & Medical Administrative Services Schools 58
Best Health & Medical Administrative Services Associate Degree Schools 62
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Health & Medical Administrative Services 112
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health & Medical Administrative Services 116
Most Popular Associate Degree Online Health & Medical Administrative Services Schools 165
Best Health & Medical Administrative Services Bachelor’s Degree Schools 270
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Health & Medical Administrative Services 275
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health & Medical Administrative Services 330
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Health & Medical Administrative Services 601

Popularity of Health & Medical Administrative Services at Indian River State College

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Indian River State College handed out 35 bachelor's degrees in health and medical administrative services. Due to this, the school was ranked #190 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 30% over the previous year when 27 degrees were handed out.

Indian River State College Health & Medical Administrative Services Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health and medical administrative services majors at Indian River State College.

Indian River State College Health & Medical Administrative Services Associate’s Program

The health and medical administrative services program at Indian River State College awarded 11 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 9% of these degrees went to men with the other 91% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indian River State College with a associate's in health and medical administrative services.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Indian River State College Health & Medical Administrative Services Bachelor’s Program

The health and medical administrative services program at Indian River State College awarded 35 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 11% of these degrees went to men with the other 89% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indian River State College with a bachelor's in health and medical administrative services.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 14
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 13
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Majors Similar to Health & Medical Administrative Services

Related Major Annual Graduates
Nursing 250
Allied Health Professions 28
Dental Support Services 17
Allied Health & Medical Assisting Services 17
Mental & Social Health Services 15

View All Health & Medical Administrative Services Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You