Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fire Protection at Indian River State College

Find Schools Near

Fire Protection at Indian River State College

The Fire Protection major is part of the homeland security, law enforcement & firefighting program at Indian River State College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Indian River State College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in fire protection.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Fire Protection Degrees Available at Indian River State College

Indian River State College Fire Protection Rankings

The bachelor's program at Indian River State College was ranked #76 on College Factual's Best Schools for fire protection list.

Popularity of Fire Protection at Indian River State College

Due to this, the school was ranked #46 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Indian River State College Fire Protection Associate’s Program

The fire protection program at Indian River State College awarded 26 associate's degrees in 2019-2020. About 81% of these degrees went to men with the other 19% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 62% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Indian River State College with a associate's in fire protection.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 16
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Criminal Justice & Corrections 119
Homeland Security 1

View All Fire Protection Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You