Business, Management & Marketing at Linfield University - McMinnville Campus

Business, Management & Marketing at Linfield University - McMinnville Campus

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Linfield ranks among other schools offering degrees in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Linfield

Linfield Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Linfield was ranked #328 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #4 in Oregon.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 198
Best Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 294
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 909
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,323

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Linfield

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Linfield University - McMinnville Campus handed out 78 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #1420 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 7% over the previous year when 73 degrees were handed out.

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Linfield

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Linfield University - McMinnville Campus.

Linfield Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 78 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Linfield. About 45% of these graduates were women and the other 55% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Linfield are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Linfield University - McMinnville Campus with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 44
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 14

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 27
Marketing 20
Finance & Financial Management 16
Accounting 13
International Business 2

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You