Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Health/Medical Prep Programs at Manchester University

Find Schools Near

Health/Medical Prep Programs at Manchester University

The Health/Medical Prep Programs major is part of the health professions program at Manchester University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Manchester University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in medical prep.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Health/Medical Prep Programs Degrees Available at Manchester University

Manchester University Medical Prep Rankings

Manchester University was ranked #29 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for medical prep majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country. It is also ranked #1 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health/Medical Prep Programs 15
Best Health/Medical Prep Programs Bachelor’s Degree Schools 19
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health/Medical Prep Programs 46
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Health/Medical Prep Programs 59

Popularity of Medical Prep at Manchester University

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Manchester University handed out 14 bachelor's degrees in health/medical prep programs. Due to this, the school was ranked #82 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 63% over the previous year when 38 degrees were handed out.

How Much Student Debt Do Medical Prep Graduates from Manchester University Have?

Student Debt of Medical Prep Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Manchester University, medical prep students borrow a median amount of $26,500 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,497 for all medical prep majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the medical prep program at Manchester University is $275 per month.

Medical Prep Student Diversity at Manchester University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the medical prep majors at Manchester University.

Manchester University Health/Medical Prep Programs Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 14 students earned a bachelor's degree in medical prep from Manchester University. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Manchester University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 71% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Manchester University with a bachelor's in medical prep.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 10
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to Medical Prep

Related Major Annual Graduates
Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Sciences 63
Allied Health Professions 6
Public Health 2

View All Health/Medical Prep Programs Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You