Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Mars Hill University

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Mars Hill University

The Business Administration & Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Mars Hill University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Mars Hill ranks among other schools offering degrees in business administration.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Mars Hill

Mars Hill Business Administration Rankings

The bachelor's program at Mars Hill was ranked #1,457 on College Factual's Best Schools for business administration list. It is also ranked #49 in North Carolina.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 216
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 440
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 712
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 822
Best Business Administration & Management Master’s Degree Schools 911
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,012
Best Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 1,094
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,167

Popularity of Business Administration at Mars Hill

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Mars Hill University handed out 39 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #1313 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 15% over the previous year when 46 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 3 students received their master’s degree in business administration from Mars Hill. This makes it the #1,095 most popular school for business administration master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Business Administration Graduates from Mars Hill Make?

Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Business Administration majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Mars Hill go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $32,300 a year. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $40,200 for all business administration students.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Business Administration Graduates from Mars Hill Have?

Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Mars Hill, business administration students borrow a median amount of $26,616 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all business administration majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the business administration program at Mars Hill is $276 per month.

Mars Hill Business Administration Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Mars Hill University.

Mars Hill Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program

Of the 39 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Business Administration & Management from Mars Hill in 2019-2020, 77% were men and 23% were women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Mars Hill are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 59% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Mars Hill University with a bachelor's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 23
Non-Resident Aliens 7
Other Races 3

Mars Hill Business Administration & Management Master’s Program

The business administration program at Mars Hill awarded 7 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 71% of these degrees went to men with the other 29% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Mars Hill University with a master's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You