Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Political Science & Government at Mars Hill University

Find Schools Near

Political Science & Government at Mars Hill University

Political Science & Government is one of the majors in the social sciences program at Mars Hill University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Mars Hill ranks among other schools offering degrees in political science.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Political Science & Government Degrees Available at Mars Hill

Mars Hill Political Science Rankings

The political science major at Mars Hill is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Political Science & Government. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Political Science & Government 202
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Political Science & Government 777

Popularity of Political Science at Mars Hill

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Mars Hill University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in political science and government. Due to this, the school was ranked #865 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 13% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.

Political Science Student Diversity at Mars Hill

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the political science majors at Mars Hill University.

Mars Hill Political Science & Government Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in political science from Mars Hill. About 71% of these graduates were women and the other 29% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Mars Hill are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 57% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Mars Hill University with a bachelor's in political science.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 4
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
International Relations & National Security 6
Sociology 1

View All Political Science & Government Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You