Computer Information Systems at Monmouth University

Computer Information Systems at Monmouth University

Computer Information Systems is one of the majors in the computer & information sciences program at Monmouth University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Monmouth ranks among other schools offering degrees in CIS.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Computer Information Systems Degrees Available at Monmouth

Monmouth CIS Rankings

The bachelor's program at Monmouth was ranked #315 on College Factual's Best Schools for CIS list. It is also ranked #13 in New Jersey.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Computer Information Systems Master’s Degree Schools 148
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Computer Information Systems 149
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Computer Information Systems 183
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Computer Information Systems 200
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Computer Information Systems 215
Best Computer Information Systems Bachelor’s Degree Schools 244
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Computer Information Systems 245
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Computer Information Systems 446

Popularity of CIS at Monmouth

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Monmouth University handed out 40 bachelor's degrees in computer information systems. Due to this, the school was ranked #263 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 11% over the previous year when 45 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 10 students received their master’s degree in CIS from Monmouth. This makes it the #203 most popular school for CIS master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Student Debt Do CIS Graduates from Monmouth Have?

Student Debt of CIS Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Monmouth, CIS students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all CIS majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the CIS program at Monmouth is $280 per month.

Monmouth CIS Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the CIS majors at Monmouth University.

Monmouth Computer Information Systems Bachelor’s Program

Of the 40 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems from Monmouth in 2019-2020, 80% were men and 20% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 65% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Monmouth University with a bachelor's in CIS.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 26
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Monmouth Computer Information Systems Master’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 12 students earned a master's degree in CIS from Monmouth. About 17% of these graduates were women and the other 83% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Monmouth University with a master's in CIS.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Information Technology 13

View All Computer Information Systems Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You