Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Linguistics & Comparative Literature at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey

Find Schools Near

Linguistics & Comparative Literature at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey

The Linguistics & Comparative Literature major is part of the foreign languages & linguistics program at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Middlebury Institute ranks in comparison to other schools with comparative literature programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Linguistics & Comparative Literature Degrees Available at Middlebury Institute

Middlebury Institute Comparative Literature Rankings

In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for comparative literature majors, Middlebury Institute came in at #6. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study.

Popularity of Comparative Literature at Middlebury Institute

Due to this, the school was ranked #28 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2020, 59 students received their master’s degree in comparative literature from Middlebury Institute. This makes it the #2 most popular school for comparative literature master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of Comparative Literature Graduates with a Master's Degree

Graduates of the master's comparative literature program at Middlebury Institute make a median salary of $49,200. This is about the same as the yearly salary of allcomparative literature master's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

Student Debt of Comparative Literature Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Middlebury Institute, a typical comparative literature student working on their master's degree borrrows about $66,796 in student loans. This is about the same as the yearly salary of allcomparative literature master's degree recipients across the nation.

undefined

Those master's students from Middlebury Institute on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $778 per month.

Middlebury Institute Comparative Literature Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the comparative literature majors at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey.

Middlebury Institute Linguistics & Comparative Literature Master’s Program

The comparative literature program at Middlebury Institute awarded 56 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 21% of these degrees went to men with the other 79% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey with a master's in comparative literature.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 44
Other Races 3

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You