Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other at Murray State University

Find Schools Near

Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other at Murray State University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Murray State ranks among other schools offering degrees in agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

The bachelor's program at Murray State was ranked #5 on College Factual's Best Schools for agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other list. It is also ranked #1 in Kentucky.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other 1
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other 1
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other 1
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other 1
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Online Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other Schools 1
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other 2
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other 2
Best Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other Master’s Degree Schools 2
Best Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other Bachelor’s Degree Schools 3
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other 9
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Agricultural/Animal/Plant/Veterinary Science and Related Fields Other 9

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Murray State University handed out 107 bachelor's degrees in agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other. Due to this, the school was ranked #1 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 4% over the previous year when 112 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 37 students received their master’s degree in agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other from Murray State. This makes it the #1 most popular school for agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other master’s degree candidates in the country.

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other majors at Murray State University.

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 107 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other from Murray State. About 46% were men and 54% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 93% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Murray State University with a bachelor's in agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 100
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

The agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other program at Murray State awarded 58 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 34% of these degrees went to men with the other 66% going to women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Murray State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Murray State University with a master's in agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences, other.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 50
Non-Resident Aliens 5
Other Races 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You