Psychology at Murray State University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Psychology Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BA in Psychology
Advance in your human services or psychology career, or prepare for graduate studies in a variety of fields at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MS in Psychology
Our Master of Science in Psychology program is designed to extend your knowledge and discipline in psychology, preparing you for a wide variety of professions and contexts. Learn More >
MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Become a champion of change and take your first step toward licensure as a clinical mental health counselor with this specialized and CACREP-accredited online clinical counseling master's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Psychology Degrees Available at Murray State
Murray State Psychology Rankings
Popularity of Psychology at Murray State
During the 2019-2020 academic year, Murray State University handed out 45 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #767 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 8% over the previous year when 49 degrees were handed out.
In 2020, 7 students received their master’s degree in psychology from Murray State. This makes it the #584 most popular school for psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.
Learn about other programs related to Psychology that might interest you.
BA in Psychology - Child & Adolescent Development
Gain practical experience working with children in a variety of settings with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BA in Psychology - Forensic Psychology
Combine psychology and the law while developing research and critical-thinking skills with one of our bachelor's degrees in forensic psychology from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BA in Psychology - Mental Health
Gain a strong foundation in the concepts involved with mental health therapy and assessment with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Murray State Psychology Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Murray State University.
Murray State Psychology Bachelor’s Program
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 45 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Murray State. About 82% of these graduates were women and the other 18% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 78% of 2020 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Murray State University with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||4|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Murray State Psychology Master’s Program
The psychology program at Murray State awarded 10 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Murray State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 90% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Murray State University with a master's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Child Development & Psychology||47|
|Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology||8|
Most Popular Majors Related to Psychology
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Communication & Journalism||123|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >