Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology at Murray State Universitypsychology program at Murray State University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Murray State ranks in comparison to other schools with clinical psychology programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BA in Psychology - Applied Psychology
Learn to interpret behavior and mental processes through diverse psychological perspectives with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BA in Psychology
Advance in your human services or psychology career, or prepare for graduate studies in a variety of fields at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Become a champion of change and take your first step toward licensure as a clinical mental health counselor with this specialized and CACREP-accredited online clinical counseling master's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Degrees Available at Murray State
Murray State Clinical Psychology Rankings
The bachelor's program at Murray State was ranked #540 on College Factual's Best Schools for clinical psychology list.
Popularity of Clinical Psychology at Murray State
Due to this, the school was ranked #516 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
In 2020, 7 students received their master’s degree in clinical psychology from Murray State. This makes it the #431 most popular school for clinical psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.
Learn about other programs related to Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology that might interest you.
MS in Psychology
Our Master of Science in Psychology program is designed to extend your knowledge and discipline in psychology, preparing you for a wide variety of professions and contexts. Learn More >
Clinical Psychology Student Diversity at Murray State
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the clinical psychology majors at Murray State University.
Murray State Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology Master’s Program
The clinical psychology program at Murray State awarded 8 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 25% of these degrees went to men with the other 75% going to women.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Murray State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 88% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Murray State University with a master's in clinical psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Majors Similar to Clinical Psychology
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Child Development & Psychology||47|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >