Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at North Central College

Find Schools Near

Education at North Central College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how North Central ranks among other schools offering degrees in education.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at North Central

North Central Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at North Central was ranked #241 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #16 in Illinois.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Education Bachelor’s Degree Schools 175
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 241
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Education 247
Best Education Master’s Degree Schools 292
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 312
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Education 816
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Education 818
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Education 823

Popularity of Education at North Central

During the 2019-2020 academic year, North Central College handed out 76 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #635 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 23% over the previous year when 62 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 23 students received their master’s degree in education from North Central. This makes it the #845 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Education Student Diversity at North Central

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at North Central College.

North Central Education Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 76 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from North Central. About 58% of these graduates were women and the other 42% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 61% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from North Central College with a bachelor's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 22
White 46
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

North Central Education Master’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 23 education majors earned their master's degree from North Central. Of these graduates, 30% were men and 70% were women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at North Central are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 78% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from North Central College with a master's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 18
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 45
Teacher Education Subject Specific 31
Educational Administration 15
Curriculum & Instruction 8

Majors Similar to Education

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 95
Social Sciences 79
Communication & Journalism 46
History 18
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 3

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You