Psychology at North Central College
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Psychology Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BA in Psychology
Advance in your human services or psychology career, or prepare for graduate studies in a variety of fields at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MS in Psychology
Our Master of Science in Psychology program is designed to extend your knowledge and discipline in psychology, preparing you for a wide variety of professions and contexts. Learn More >
MA in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Become a champion of change and take your first step toward licensure as a clinical mental health counselor with this specialized and CACREP-accredited online clinical counseling master's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Psychology Degrees Available at North Central
North Central Psychology Rankings
|Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology||120|
|Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology||348|
|Best Psychology Bachelor’s Degree Schools||611|
|Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Psychology||966|
Popularity of Psychology at North Central
During the 2019-2020 academic year, North Central College handed out 95 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #520 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 11% over the previous year when 107 degrees were handed out.
Learn about other programs related to Psychology that might interest you.
BA in Psychology - Child & Adolescent Development
Gain practical experience working with children in a variety of settings with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BA in Psychology - Forensic Psychology
Combine psychology and the law while developing research and critical-thinking skills with one of our bachelor's degrees in forensic psychology from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BA in Psychology - Mental Health
Gain a strong foundation in the concepts involved with mental health therapy and assessment with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Psychology Student Diversity at North Central
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at North Central College.
North Central Psychology Bachelor’s Program
In the 2019-2020 academic year, 95 students earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from North Central. About 83% of these graduates were women and the other 17% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2020 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from North Central College with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||5|
|Hispanic or Latino||11|
Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
Majors Similar to Psychology
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Communication & Journalism||46|
|Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies||3|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >