College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Other Engineering at Northwestern University

93 Master's Degrees
#1 Overall Quality
Other Engineering is one of the majors in the engineering program at Northwestern University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Northwestern ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in other engineering.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Other Engineering Degrees Available at Northwestern

Northwestern Other Engineering Rankings

The bachelor's program at Northwestern was ranked #1 on College Factual's Best Schools for other engineering list.

Popularity of Other Engineering at Northwestern

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Northwestern University handed out 0 bachelor's degrees in other engineering.

In 2021, 93 students received their master’s degree in other engineering from Northwestern. This makes it the #5 most popular school for other engineering master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of Other Engineering Graduates with a Master's Degree

Graduates of the master's other engineering program at Northwestern make a median salary of $140,321. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all other engineering graduates with a master's is $97,753.


Other Engineering Student Diversity at Northwestern

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other engineering majors at Northwestern University.

Northwestern Other Engineering Master’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 93 students earned a master's degree in other engineering from Northwestern. About 42% of these graduates were women and the other 58% were men.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Northwestern University with a master's in other engineering.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 45
Non-Resident Aliens 20
Other Races 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Mechanical Engineering 142
Industrial Engineering 91
Biomedical Engineering 89
Materials Engineering 82
Electrical Engineering 76

View All Other Engineering Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options