College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Architecture (Other) at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

3 Master's Degrees
0 Doctor's Degrees
#2 Overall Quality
Architecture (Other) is one of the majors in the architecture & related services program at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how RPI ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in architecture.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Architecture (Other) Degrees Available at RPI

RPI Architecture Rankings

RPI was ranked #2 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for architecture majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country.

Popularity of Architecture at RPI

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute handed out 0 bachelor's degrees in architecture (other).

In 2021, 3 students received their master’s degree in architecture from RPI. This makes it the #4 most popular school for architecture master’s degree candidates in the country.

RPI Architecture Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the architecture majors at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.

RPI Architecture (Other) Master’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 3 students earned a master's degree in architecture from RPI. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.


The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at RPI are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute with a master's in architecture.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
General Architecture 60
Architectural Sciences & Technology 9

View All Architecture (Other) Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options