Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Rollins College

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Rollins College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Rollins ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Featured Business, Management & Marketing Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Rollins

Rollins Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Rollins was ranked #777 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #21 in Florida.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 74
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 100
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 153
Best Business, Management & Marketing Doctor’s Degree Schools 166
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 183
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 312
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 330
Best Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Degree Schools 503
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 511
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 523
Best Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 543
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,524

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Rollins

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Rollins College handed out 192 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #516 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 7% over the previous year when 206 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 198 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Rollins. This makes it the #262 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 11 students received their doctoral degrees in business, management and marketing in 2020, making the school the #87 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Related Programs

Learn about other programs related to Business, Management & Marketing that might interest you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Business, Management & Marketing Student Diversity at Rollins

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Rollins College.

Rollins Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 192 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Rollins. About 35% of these graduates were women and the other 65% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 59% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rollins College with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 8
Hispanic or Latino 24
White 113
Non-Resident Aliens 31
Other Races 13

Rollins Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

Of the 149 students who graduated with a Master’s in business, management and marketing from Rollins in 2020, 54% were men and 46% were women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Rollins are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rollins College with a master's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 13
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 14
White 83
Non-Resident Aliens 8
Other Races 24

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 239
International Business 52
Human Resource Management 27
Entrepreneurial Studies 26

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You