Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Rollins College

Find Schools Near

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Rollins College

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Rollins ranks among other schools offering degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Featured Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Programs

Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.

ADVERTISEMENT

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Degrees Available at Rollins

Rollins Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Rankings

The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at Rollins is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 45
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 87
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 698
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities 719

Popularity of Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities at Rollins

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Rollins College handed out 3 bachelor's degrees in liberal arts / sciences and humanities. Due to this, the school was ranked #1631 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 40% over the previous year when 5 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 5 students received their master’s degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Rollins. This makes it the #93 most popular school for liberal arts / sciences and humanities master’s degree candidates in the country.

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Student Diversity at Rollins

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors at Rollins College.

Rollins Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Rollins. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

undefined

The majority of the bachelor's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rollins College with a bachelor's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Rollins Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Master’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 5 liberal arts / sciences and humanities majors earned their master's degree from Rollins. Of these graduates, 80% were men and 20% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rollins College with a master's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Majors

Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Liberal Arts General Studies 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Visual & Performing Arts 68
English Language & Literature 29
Philosophy & Religious Studies 21
Foreign Languages & Linguistics 12

View All Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You