Philosophy at Rollins College

Philosophy at Rollins College

The Philosophy major is part of the philosophy & religious studies program at Rollins College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Rollins ranks among other schools offering degrees in philosophy.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Philosophy Degrees Available at Rollins

Rollins Philosophy Rankings

The philosophy major at Rollins is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Philosophy. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Philosophy 67
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Philosophy 155

Popularity of Philosophy at Rollins

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Rollins College handed out 15 bachelor's degrees in philosophy. Due to this, the school was ranked #185 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 36% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.

Philosophy Student Diversity at Rollins

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the philosophy majors at Rollins College.

Rollins Philosophy Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 15 students earned a bachelor's degree in philosophy from Rollins. About 47% of these graduates were women and the other 53% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Rollins are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rollins College with a bachelor's in philosophy.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 12
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Majors Similar to Philosophy

Related Major Annual Graduates
Religious Studies 6

View All Philosophy Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You