Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fine & Studio Arts at Rollins College

Find Schools Near

Fine & Studio Arts at Rollins College

The Fine & Studio Arts major is part of the visual & performing arts program at Rollins College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Rollins ranks among other schools offering degrees in Fine Arts.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Fine & Studio Arts Degrees Available at Rollins

Rollins Fine Arts Rankings

The bachelor's program at Rollins was ranked #302 on College Factual's Best Schools for Fine Arts list. It is also ranked #10 in Florida.

Ranking Type Rank
286
Best Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Degree Schools 296
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts (Income Over $110k) 424
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts (Income $48-$75k) 431
436
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts (Income $30-$48k) 439
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts (Income $0-$30k) 440
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts (Income $75-$110k) 441
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts 458
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Fine & Studio Arts (With Aid) 470

Popularity of Fine Arts at Rollins

During the 2020-2021 academic year, Rollins College handed out 14 bachelor's degrees in fine and studio arts. Due to this, the school was ranked #553 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.

Fine Arts Student Diversity at Rollins

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the Fine Arts majors at Rollins College.

Rollins Fine & Studio Arts Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 14 students earned a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts from Rollins. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rollins College with a bachelor's in Fine Arts.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Music 35
Drama & Theater Arts 18

View All Fine & Studio Arts Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You