Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Information Systems at Southern Methodist University

Find Schools Near

Information Systems at Southern Methodist University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how SMU ranks in comparison to other schools with info systems programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Information Systems Degrees Available at SMU

SMU Info Systems Rankings

In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for info systems majors, SMU came in at #3. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study.

Popularity of Info Systems at SMU

Due to this, the school was ranked #13 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2020, 32 students received their master’s degree in info systems from SMU. This makes it the #6 most popular school for info systems master’s degree candidates in the country.

SMU Info Systems Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the info systems majors at Southern Methodist University.

SMU Information Systems Master’s Program

The info systems program at SMU awarded 35 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 89% of these degrees went to men with the other 11% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Southern Methodist University with a master's in info systems.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 14
Other Races 0

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You