Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at The University of Texas at Austin

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies at The University of Texas at Austin

The Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies major is part of the multi / interdisciplinary studies program at The University of Texas at Austin.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how UT Austin ranks in comparison to other schools with other interdisciplinary studies programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at UT Austin

UT Austin Other Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings

In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for other interdisciplinary studies majors, UT Austin came in at #12. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study. It is also ranked #1 in Texas.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Degree Schools 8
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 29
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 127
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 194

Popularity of Other Interdisciplinary Studies at UT Austin

During the 2019-2020 academic year, The University of Texas at Austin handed out 229 bachelor's degrees in other multi/interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #35 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 11% over the previous year when 206 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Other Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates from UT Austin Make?

Salary of Other Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of other interdisciplinary studies students who receive their bachelor's degree at UT Austin is $43,800. This is higher than $34,800, which is the national median for all other interdisciplinary studies bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Other Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates from UT Austin Have?

Student Debt of Other Interdisciplinary Studies Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at UT Austin, other interdisciplinary studies students borrow a median amount of $22,250 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all other interdisciplinary studies bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $22,536.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the other interdisciplinary studies program at UT Austin is $231 per month.

UT Austin Other Interdisciplinary Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the other interdisciplinary studies majors at The University of Texas at Austin.

UT Austin Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 229 students earned a bachelor's degree in other interdisciplinary studies from UT Austin. About 89% of these graduates were women and the other 11% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from The University of Texas at Austin with a bachelor's in other interdisciplinary studies.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 24
Black or African American 18
Hispanic or Latino 75
White 90
Non-Resident Aliens 13
Other Races 9

Related Major Annual Graduates
International Studies 231
Sustainability Science 61
Computational Science 43
Nutrition Science 19
Historic Preservation 7

View All Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You