College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Manufacturing Engineering at The University of Texas at El Paso

10 Master's Degrees
#45 Overall Quality
Manufacturing Engineering is one of the majors in the engineering program at The University of Texas at El Paso.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how UTEP ranks among other schools offering degrees in manufacturing engineering.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Manufacturing Engineering Degrees Available at UTEP

UTEP Manufacturing Engineering Rankings

The bachelor's program at UTEP was ranked #45 on College Factual's Best Schools for manufacturing engineering list.

Popularity of Manufacturing Engineering at UTEP

Due to this, the school was ranked #29 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2021, 10 students received their master’s degree in manufacturing engineering from UTEP. This makes it the #14 most popular school for manufacturing engineering master’s degree candidates in the country.

Manufacturing Engineering Student Diversity at UTEP

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the manufacturing engineering majors at The University of Texas at El Paso.

UTEP Manufacturing Engineering Master’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 10 students earned a master's degree in manufacturing engineering from UTEP. About 20% of these graduates were women and the other 80% were men.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from The University of Texas at El Paso with a master's in manufacturing engineering.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 8
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Mechanical Engineering 266
Electrical Engineering 120
Civil Engineering 88
Industrial Engineering 84
Systems Engineering 38

View All Manufacturing Engineering Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options