Social Sciences at Trinity College

Social Sciences at Trinity College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Trinity Bantams ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in social sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Social Sciences Degrees Available at Trinity Bantams

Trinity Bantams Social Sciences Rankings

Trinity Bantams is in the top 10% of the country for social sciences. More specifically it was ranked #48 out of 866 schools by College Factual. It is also ranked #2 in Connecticut.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Social Sciences 5
Best Social Sciences Bachelor’s Degree Schools 47
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Social Sciences 191
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Social Sciences 424
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Social Sciences 424
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Social Sciences 752

Popularity of Social Sciences at Trinity Bantams

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Trinity College handed out 222 bachelor's degrees in social sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #242 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 10% over the previous year when 202 degrees were handed out.

Social Sciences Student Diversity at Trinity Bantams

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the social sciences majors at Trinity College.

Trinity Bantams Social Sciences Bachelor’s Program

The social sciences program at Trinity Bantams awarded 222 bachelor's degrees in 2019-2020. About 59% of these degrees went to men with the other 41% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 68% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Trinity College with a bachelor's in social sciences.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 21
White 150
Non-Resident Aliens 24
Other Races 14

Social Sciences Majors

Social Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Economics 88
Political Science & Government 88
Urban Studies 19
Sociology 14
Anthropology 13

Majors Similar to Social Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 45
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 41
History 14
Education 8

View All Social Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You