College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
      Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Public Administration & Social Service at University of Central Florida

189 Bachelor's Degrees
356 Master's Degrees
13 Doctor's Degrees
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how UCF ranks in comparison to other schools with public administration and social service programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Public Administration & Social Service Degrees Available at UCF

UCF Public Administration & Social Service Rankings

The bachelor's program at UCF was ranked #107 on College Factual's Best Schools for public administration and social service list. It is also ranked #4 in Florida.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income Over $110k) 1
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (With Aid) 4
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $75-$110k) 5
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income Over $110k) 8
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $48-$75k) 11
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $0-$30k) 13
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $30-$48k) 14
18
19
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income Over $110k) 21
22
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $75-$110k) 26
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service 26
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (With Aid) 28
Best Public Administration & Social Service Doctor’s Degree Schools 29
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (With Aid) 36
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $75-$110k) 37
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $48-$75k) 37
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $48-$75k) 37
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $0-$30k) 38
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $30-$48k) 39
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $0-$30k) 44
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service (Income $30-$48k) 45
84
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service 87
Best Public Administration & Social Service Master’s Degree Schools 88
Best Public Administration & Social Service Bachelor’s Degree Schools 92
Highest Paid Doctor’s Degree Public Administration & Social Service Graduates 99
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Public Administration & Social Service 205
274
Highest Paid Master’s Degree Public Administration & Social Service Graduates 320
Highest Paid Bachelor’s Degree Public Administration & Social Service Graduates 424
622

Popularity of Public Administration & Social Service at UCF

During the 2020-2021 academic year, University of Central Florida handed out 189 bachelor's degrees in public administration and social service. Due to this, the school was ranked #20 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 1% over the previous year when 188 degrees were handed out.

In 2021, 356 students received their master’s degree in public administration and social service from UCF. This makes it the #19 most popular school for public administration and social service master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 13 students received their doctoral degrees in public administration and social service in 2021, making the school the #18 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Public Administration & Social Service Student Diversity at UCF

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the public administration and social service majors at University of Central Florida.

Is University of Central Florida a Good Match for You?
Is UCF a Good Match for You? >

UCF Public Administration & Social Service Bachelor’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 189 students earned a bachelor's degree in public administration and social service from UCF. About 76% of these graduates were women and the other 24% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Central Florida with a bachelor's in public administration and social service.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 50
Hispanic or Latino 66
White 64
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 5

UCF Public Administration & Social Service Master’s Program

The public administration and social service program at UCF awarded 356 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going to women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Central Florida with a master's in public administration and social service.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 70
Hispanic or Latino 82
White 178
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 17

Public Administration & Social Service Majors

Public Administration and Social Service students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Social Work 386
Public Administration 222
Other Public Administration 29

Majors Similar to Public Administration & Social Service

Related Major Annual Graduates
Homeland Security, Law Enforcement & Firefighting 711
Legal Professions 264
Parks, Recreation, Leisure, & Fitness Studies 67

View All Public Administration & Social Service Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

College Factual

Find Your Future Faster!

How can we help you today?

Find Schools Find Scholarships Get In to College Personalized Advising Play Sports in College