Curriculum & Instruction at University of Indianapoliseducation program at University of Indianapolis.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how UIndy ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in curriculum.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Featured Curriculum & Instruction Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
MEd in Curriculum & Instruction
Enhance your career as a teacher or administrator or prepare to advance to a leadership position within your school with this specialized online MEd from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Curriculum & Instruction Degrees Available at UIndy
UIndy Curriculum Rankings
The bachelor's program at UIndy was ranked #236 on College Factual's Best Schools for curriculum list.
Popularity of Curriculum at UIndy
Due to this, the school was ranked #189 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
In 2020, 10 students received their master’s degree in curriculum from UIndy. This makes it the #228 most popular school for curriculum master’s degree candidates in the country.
Salary of Curriculum Graduates with a Master's Degree
Graduates of the master's curriculum program at UIndy make a median salary of $41,200. This is less than what their typical peers from other schools make. Their median salary is $46,000.
Student Debt of Curriculum Graduates with a Master's Degree
At UIndy, a typical curriculum student working on their master's degree borrrows about $21,589 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical curriculum graduate who borrows a median amount of $26,474.
Those master's students from UIndy on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $252 per month.
Curriculum Student Diversity at UIndy
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the curriculum majors at University of Indianapolis.
UIndy Curriculum & Instruction Master’s Program
The curriculum program at UIndy awarded 17 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 59% of these degrees went to men with the other 41% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 71% of 2020 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Indianapolis with a master's in curriculum.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||29|
|Teacher Education Subject Specific||12|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Christopher Ziemnowicz under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >