College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

International Relations & National Security at University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh Campus

50 Master's Degrees
#66 Overall Quality
International Relations & National Security is one of the majors in the social sciences program at University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh Campus.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Pitt ranks in comparison to other schools with international relations programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

International Relations & National Security Degrees Available at Pitt

Pitt International Relations Rankings

The bachelor's program at Pitt was ranked #66 on College Factual's Best Schools for international relations list.

Popularity of International Relations at Pitt

In 2021, 50 students received their master’s degree in international relations from Pitt. This makes it the #22 most popular school for international relations master’s degree candidates in the country.

International Relations Student Diversity at Pitt

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the international relations majors at University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh Campus.

Pitt International Relations & National Security Master’s Program

The international relations program at Pitt awarded 50 master's degrees in 2020-2021. About 40% of these degrees went to men with the other 60% going to women.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh Campus with a master's in international relations.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 18
Non-Resident Aliens 3
Other Races 24

Majors Similar to International Relations

Related Major Annual Graduates
Economics 212
Political Science & Government 207
Anthropology 77
Sociology 54
Urban Studies 31

View All International Relations & National Security Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options