College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Dispute Resolution at University of Southern California

28 Master's Degrees
#1 Overall Quality
Dispute Resolution is one of the majors in the multi / interdisciplinary studies program at University of Southern California.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how USC ranks among other schools offering degrees in dispute resolution.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Dispute Resolution Degrees Available at USC

USC Dispute Resolution Rankings

The bachelor's program at USC was ranked #1 on College Factual's Best Schools for dispute resolution list.

Popularity of Dispute Resolution at USC

Due to this, the school was ranked #4 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2021, 28 students received their master’s degree in dispute resolution from USC. This makes it the #3 most popular school for dispute resolution master’s degree candidates in the country.

USC Dispute Resolution Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the dispute resolution majors at University of Southern California.

USC Dispute Resolution Master’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 28 students earned a master's degree in dispute resolution from USC. About 68% of these graduates were women and the other 32% were men.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Southern California with a master's in dispute resolution.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 0
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 16

Related Major Annual Graduates
Human Biology 236
Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies 159
Gerontology 157
Cognitive Science 60
Interdisciplinary Studies 27

View All Dispute Resolution Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options