Natural Resources & Conservation at Valparaiso University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Featured Natural Resources & Conservation Programs
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
BS in Environmental Science - Natural Resources & Conservation
Develop a broad-based interdisciplinary skill set to solve complex environmental problems like climate change, alternative energy and sustainability with a specialized online degree from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BS in Environmental Science
Learn to analyze environmental issues and repair and prevent damage caused by climate change with this online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
BS in Geosciences - Natural Resources Conservation
Learn to manage and conserve our natural resources with this specialized online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Natural Resources & Conservation Degrees Available at Valpo
Valpo Natural Resources & Conservation Rankings
The natural resources and conservation major at Valpo is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Natural Resources & Conservation. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Popularity of Natural Resources & Conservation at Valpo
During the 2020-2021 academic year, Valparaiso University handed out 5 bachelor's degrees in natural resources and conservation. Due to this, the school was ranked #647 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 38% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.
Learn about other programs related to Natural Resources & Conservation that might interest you.
BS in Environmental Science - Data Analytics in Science
Help solve real environmental challenges through data with this specialized environmental science degree from Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
MBA in Sustainability & Environmental Compliance
Learn to fit environmental standards into your business practices when you earn your sustainability and environmental compliance MBA at Southern New Hampshire University. Learn More >
Natural Resources & Conservation Student Diversity at Valpo
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the natural resources and conservation majors at Valparaiso University.
Valpo Natural Resources & Conservation Bachelor’s Program
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 5 students earned a bachelor's degree in natural resources and conservation from Valpo. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Valpo are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 60% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Valparaiso University with a bachelor's in natural resources and conservation.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Natural Resources & Conservation Majors
Natural Resources and Conservation students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Natural Resources Conservation||5|
Majors Similar to Natural Resources & Conservation
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Computer & Information Sciences||69|
|Biological & Biomedical Sciences||34|
|Mathematics & Statistics||14|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >