Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Fishing & Fisheries Sciences & Management at Virginia Tech

Find Schools Near

Fishing & Fisheries Sciences & Management at Virginia Tech

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Virginia Tech ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in fishing and fisheries sciences and management.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Fishing & Fisheries Sciences & Management Degrees Available at Virginia Tech

Virginia Tech Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management Rankings

The bachelor's program at Virginia Tech was ranked #1 on College Factual's Best Schools for fishing and fisheries sciences and management list.

Popularity of Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management at Virginia Tech

Due to this, the school was ranked #10 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

In 2020, 8 students received their master’s degree in fishing and fisheries sciences and management from Virginia Tech. This makes it the #3 most popular school for fishing and fisheries sciences and management master’s degree candidates in the country.

Virginia Tech Fishing and Fisheries Sciences and Management Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the fishing and fisheries sciences and management majors at Virginia Tech.

Virginia Tech Fishing & Fisheries Sciences & Management Master’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 9 students earned a master's degree in fishing and fisheries sciences and management from Virginia Tech. About 56% of these graduates were women and the other 44% were men.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Virginia Tech are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 78% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Virginia Tech with a master's in fishing and fisheries sciences and management.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You