Business Administration & Management at Wingate University

Business Administration & Management at Wingate University

The Business Administration & Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Wingate University.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Wingate ranks among other schools offering degrees in business administration.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Wingate

Wingate Business Administration Rankings

The bachelor's program at Wingate was ranked #807 on College Factual's Best Schools for business administration list. It is also ranked #18 in North Carolina.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 113
Best Business Administration & Management Master’s Degree Schools 402
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 583
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 711
Best Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 717
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,025
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,106
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,157

Popularity of Business Administration at Wingate

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Wingate University handed out 26 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #1204 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 4% over the previous year when 25 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 29 students received their master’s degree in business administration from Wingate. This makes it the #732 most popular school for business administration master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Master's Degree

Graduates of the master's business administration program at Wingate make a median salary of $93,200. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all business administration graduates with a master's is $61,300.

undefined

Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Wingate, a typical business administration student working on their master's degree borrrows about $32,307 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical business administration graduate who borrows a median amount of $35,361.

undefined

Those master's students from Wingate on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $376 per month.

Wingate Business Administration Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Wingate University.

Wingate Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 26 students earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from Wingate. About 58% of these graduates were women and the other 42% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Wingate are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 54% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Wingate University with a bachelor's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 14
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 5

Wingate Business Administration & Management Master’s Program

Of the 29 business administration students who graduated with a master's degree in 2019-2020 from Wingate, about 48% were men and 52% were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Wingate University with a master's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 17

Related Major Annual Graduates
Accounting 27
Marketing 25
Finance & Financial Management 15

View All Business Administration & Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You