2022 Best Adult & Continuing Education Bachelor's Degree Schools
College Factual reviewed 3 schools in the United States to determine which ones were the best for bachelor's degree seekers in the field of adult and continuing education. Combined, these schools handed out 24 bachelor's degrees in adult and continuing education to qualified students.
What's on this page: * Our Methodology
Choosing a Great Adult & Continuing Education School for Your Bachelor's Degree
The adult and continuing ed bachelor's degree program you select can have a big impact on your future. This section explores some of the factors we include in our ranking and how much they vary depending on the school you select. Below we explain some of the most important factors to consider before making your choice:
Overall Quality Is a Must
The overall quality of a bachelor's degree school is important to ensure a good education, not just how well they do in a particular major. To take this into account we include a school's overall Best Colleges ranking which itself looks at a collection of different factors like degree completion, educational resources, student body caliber and post-graduation earnings for the school as a whole.
Other Factors We Consider
The metrics below are just some of the other metrics that we use to determine our rankings.
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on adult and continuing education students vs. other majors.
- Major Demand - How many other adult and continuing education students want to attend this school to pursue a bachelor's degree.
- Educational Resources - How many resources are allocated to students. These resources may include educational expenditures per student, number of students per instructor, and graduation rate among other things.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or accredited by a recognized adult and continuing education related body.
Our full ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best colleges for adult and continuing education students working on their bachelor's degree.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Since the program you select can have a significant impact on your future, we've developed a number of rankings, including this Best Adult & Continuing Education Bachelor's Degree Schools list, to help you choose the best school for you.
To further help you make the college decision, we've developed a unique tool called College Combat that allows you to compare schools based on the factors that matter the most to you. Go ahead and give it a try, or bookmark the link so you can check it out later.
Best Schools for Bachelor’s Students to Study Adult & Continuing Education in the United States
Top Schools for a Bachelor's in Adult and Continuing Ed
It is hard to beat Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College if you want to pursue a bachelor's degree in adult and continuing education. Louisiana State University is a very large public university located in the city of Baton Rouge.More information about a bachelor’s in adult and continuing education from Louisiana State University and Agricultural & Mechanical College
It's difficult to beat Eastern Illinois University if you want to pursue a bachelor's degree in adult and continuing education. Located in the distant town of Charleston, EIU is a public university with a moderately-sized student population.More information about a bachelor’s in adult and continuing education from Eastern Illinois University
Every student who is interested in a bachelor's degree in adult and continuing education needs to look into Oklahoma Christian University. OC is a small private not-for-profit university located in the large city of Edmond.More information about a bachelor’s in adult and continuing education from Oklahoma Christian University
Adult & Continuing Education by Region
View the Best Adult & Continuing Education Bachelor's Degree Schools for a specific region near you.
|Far Western US|
Adult & Continuing Education Related Rankings by Major
Adult & Continuing Education is one of 11 different types of Teacher Education Grade Specific programs to choose from.
Majors Similar to Adult and Continuing Ed
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Early Childhood Education||13,068|
|Junior High/Intermediate/Middle School Education & Teaching||2,352|
|Kindergarten/Preschool Education & Teaching||800|
|Teacher Development & Methodology||169|
|Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Educational Methods||13|
|Montessori Teacher Education||8|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Vgrigas. More about our data sources and methodologies.
Featured Teacher Education Schools
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >