2023 Best Other East Asian Languages Master's Degree Schools
College Factual reviewed 2 schools in the United States to determine which ones were the best for master's degree seekers in the field of other East Asian languages. When you put them all together, these colleges and universities awarded 15 master's degrees in other East Asian languages during the 2020-2021 academic year.
Jump to one of the following sections: * Our Methodology
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How many resources a school devotes to other East Asian languages students as compared to other majors.
- Major Demand - The number of other East Asian languages students who choose to seek a master's degree at the school.
- Educational Resources - The amount of money and other resources allocated to students while they are pursuing their degree. These resources include such things as number of students per instructor and education expenditures per student.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or accredited by a recognized other East Asian languages related body.
Our complete ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best colleges for other East Asian languages students working on their master's degree.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Since the program you select can have a significant impact on your future, we've developed a number of rankings, including this Best Other East Asian Languages Master's Degree Schools list, to help you choose the best school for you.
Best Schools for Master’s Students to Study Other East Asian Languages in the United States
Top Schools for a Master's in Other East Asian Languages
Any student who is interested in a master's degree in other East Asian languages needs to take a look at Ohio State University - Main Campus. Ohio State is a very large public university located in the city of Columbus.More information about a master’s in other East Asian languages from Ohio State University - Main Campus
Florida State University is a great decision for students interested in a master's degree in other East Asian languages. Located in the medium-sized city of Tallahassee, Florida State is a public university with a fairly large student population.More information about a master’s in other East Asian languages from Florida State University
Other East Asian Languages by Region
View the Best Other East Asian Languages Master's Degree Schools for a specific region near you.
|Far Western US|
Rankings in Majors Related to Other East Asian Languages
Other East Asian Languages is one of 4 different types of East Asian Languages programs to choose from.
Most Popular Majors Related to Other East Asian Languages
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|East Asian Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics, General||73|
|Chinese Language & Literature||34|
|Japanese Language & Literature||19|
|Korean Language & Literature||2|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Betoseha. More about our data sources and methodologies.
Featured Foreign Language Schools
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >