2022 Best Language Translation Master's Degree Schools in the Southwest Region
College Factual reviewed 2 schools in the Southwest Region to determine which ones were the best for master's degree seekers in the field of language translation. Combined, these schools handed out 11 master's degrees in language translation to qualified students.
What's on this page:
Other Factors We Consider
The metrics below are just some of the other metrics that we use to determine our rankings.
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on language translation students vs. other majors.
- Major Demand - The number of language translation students who choose to seek a master's degree at the school.
- Educational Resources - How many resources are allocated to students. These resources may include educational expenditures per student, number of students per instructor, and graduation rate among other things.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or accredited by a recognized language translation related body.
Our full ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best colleges for language translation students working on their master's degree.
More Ways to Rank Language Translation Schools
Since the program you select can have a significant impact on your future, we've developed a number of rankings, including this Best Language Translation Master's Degree Schools in the Southwest Region list, to help you choose the best school for you.
Best Schools for Master’s Students to Study Language Translation in the Southwest Region
Top Southwest Region Schools for a Master's in Language Translation
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is a good choice for students interested in a master's degree in language translation. UT Rio Grande Valley is a very large public university located in the medium-sized city of Edinburg.More information about a master’s in language translation from The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
Texas A&M International University is a great decision for students interested in a master's degree in language translation. Texas A&M International University is a medium-sized public university located in the large city of Laredo.More information about a master’s in language translation from Texas A&M International University
Best Language Translation Colleges by State
Explore the best language translation colleges for a specific state in the Southwest Region .
Rankings in Majors Related to Language Translation
Language Translation is one of 5 different types of Linguistics & Comparative Literature programs to choose from.
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Pandit Rahul Sanskrutayan, Banshidhar Mohanty. More about our data sources and methodologies.