2022 Best Language Translation Master's Degree Schools in Texas
College Factual looked at 2 colleges and universities when compiling its 2022 Best Language Translation Master's Degree Schools in Texas ranking. When you put them all together, these colleges and universities awarded 11 master's degrees in language translation during the 2019-2020 academic year.
Jump to one of the following sections: * Our Methodology
Other Factors We Consider
In addition to the above, you should consider some of the following factors:
- Major Focus - How many resources a school devotes to language translation students as compared to other majors.
- Major Demand - How many other language translation students want to attend this school to pursue a master's degree.
- Educational Resources - The amount of money and other resources allocated to students while they are pursuing their degree. These resources include such things as number of students per instructor and education expenditures per student.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or accredited by a recognized language translation related body.
Our complete ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best colleges for language translation students working on their master's degree.
One Size Does Not Fit All
Since picking the right college can be one of the most important decisions of your life, we've developed the Best Language Translation Master's Degree Schools in Texas ranking, along with many other major-related rankings, to help you make that decision.
Best Schools for Master’s Students to Study Language Translation in Texas
Top Texas Schools for a Master's in Language Translation
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is one of the finest schools in the country for getting a master's degree in language translation. Located in the midsize city of Edinburg, UT Rio Grande Valley is a public university with a fairly large student population.More information about a master’s in language translation from The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
Texas A&M International University is one of the best schools in the country for getting a master's degree in language translation. Located in the large city of Laredo, Texas A&M International University is a public university with a medium-sized student population.More information about a master’s in language translation from Texas A&M International University
Best Language Translation Colleges in the Southwest Region
Explore all the Best Language Translation Colleges in the Southwest Area or other specific states within that region.
Language Translation Related Rankings by Major
One of 5 majors within the Linguistics & Comparative Literature area of study, Language Translation has other similar majors worth exploring.
Most Popular Majors Related to Language Translation
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Pandit Rahul Sanskrutayan, Banshidhar Mohanty. More about our data sources and methodologies.
Featured Foreign Language Schools
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >