2022 Best Language Translation Bachelor's Degree Schools
College Factual looked at 5 colleges and universities when compiling its 2022 Best Language Translation Bachelor's Degree Schools ranking. When you put them all together, these colleges and universities awarded 59 bachelor's degrees in language translation during the 2019-2020 academic year.
What's on this page: * Our Methodology
Choosing a Great Language Translation School for Your Bachelor's Degree
Your choice of language translation for getting your bachelor's degree school matters. Important measures of a quality language translation program can vary widely even among the top schools. To make it into this list, a school must excel in the following areas.
A Great Overall School
The overall quality of a bachelor's degree school is important to ensure a quality education, not just how well they do in a particular major. To take this into account we consider a school's overall Best Colleges ranking which itself looks at a host of different factors like degree completion, educational resources, student body caliber and post-graduation earnings for the school as a whole.
Other Factors We Consider
The metrics below are just some of the other metrics that we use to determine our rankings.
- Major Focus - How much a school focuses on language translation students vs. other majors.
- Major Demand - How many other language translation students want to attend this school to pursue a bachelor's degree.
- Educational Resources - How many resources are allocated to students. These resources may include educational expenditures per student, number of students per instructor, and graduation rate among other things.
- Accreditation - Whether a school is regionally accredited and/or accredited by a recognized language translation related body.
Our full ranking methodology documents in more detail how we consider these factors to identify the best schools for language translation students working on their bachelor's degree.
More Ways to Rank Language Translation Schools
The language translation school you choose to invest your time and money in matters. To help you make the decision that is right for you, we've developed a number of major-specific rankings, including this list of the Best Language Translation Bachelor's Degree Schools.
In addition to our rankings, you can take two colleges and compare them based on the criteria that matters most to you in our unique tool, College Combat. Test it out when you get a chance! You may also want to bookmark the link and share it with others who are trying to make the college decision.
Best Schools for Bachelor’s Students to Study Language Translation in the United States
Top Schools for a Bachelor's in Language Translation
Brigham Young University - Provo is one of the best schools in the United States for getting a bachelor's degree in language translation. Located in the medium-sized city of Provo, BYU is a private not-for-profit university with a very large student population.More information about a bachelor’s in language translation from Brigham Young University - Provo
The University of Texas at Arlington is a good decision for students pursuing a bachelor's degree in language translation. UT Arlington is a very large public university located in the large city of Arlington.More information about a bachelor’s in language translation from The University of Texas at Arlington
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley is a good choice for individuals interested in a bachelor's degree in language translation. UT Rio Grande Valley is a very large public university located in the midsize city of Edinburg.More information about a bachelor’s in language translation from The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
Any student pursuing a degree in a bachelor's degree in language translation has to take a look at Aquinas College Michigan. Aquinas College Michigan is a small private not-for-profit college located in the midsize city of Grand Rapids.More information about a bachelor’s in language translation from Aquinas College Michigan
Located in the large suburb of Kent, Kent State is a public university with a fairly large student population.More information about a bachelor’s in language translation from Kent State University at Kent
Language Translation by Region
View the Best Language Translation Bachelor's Degree Schools for a specific region near you.
|Far Western US|
Rankings in Majors Related to Language Translation
One of 5 majors within the Linguistics & Comparative Literature area of study, Language Translation has other similar majors worth exploring.
Most Popular Majors Related to Language Translation
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Other Linguistic, Comparative, & Related Language Studies & Services||254|
Notes and References
- The bars on the spread charts above show the distribution of the schools on this list +/- one standard deviation from the mean.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of the rest of our data about colleges.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Credit for the banner image above goes to Pandit Rahul Sanskrutayan, Banshidhar Mohanty. More about our data sources and methodologies.
Featured Foreign Language Schools
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >