Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Aurora University

Find Schools Near

Teacher Education Grade Specific at Aurora University

Teacher Education Grade Specific is one of the majors in the education program at Aurora University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. We've also included details on how Aurora ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in grade specific ed.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Teacher Education Grade Specific Degrees Available at Aurora

Aurora Grade Specific Ed Rankings

The bachelor's program at Aurora was ranked #289 on College Factual's Best Schools for grade specific ed list. It is also ranked #20 in Illinois.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 66
Best Teacher Education Grade Specific Master’s Degree Schools 162
Best Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 210
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 288
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 298
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 337
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 349
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Grade Specific 598

Popularity of Grade Specific Ed at Aurora

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Aurora University handed out 48 bachelor's degrees in teacher education grade specific. Due to this, the school was ranked #341 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 12% over the previous year when 43 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 21 students received their master’s degree in grade specific ed from Aurora. This makes it the #314 most popular school for grade specific ed master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Grade Specific Ed Graduates from Aurora Make?

Salary of Grade Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of grade specific ed students who receive their bachelor's degree at Aurora is $32,200. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $34,000 for all grade specific ed students.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Grade Specific Ed Graduates from Aurora Have?

Student Debt of Grade Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Aurora, grade specific ed students borrow a median amount of $26,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,250 for all grade specific ed majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the grade specific ed program at Aurora is $270 per month.

Aurora Grade Specific Ed Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the grade specific ed majors at Aurora University.

Aurora Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Program

During the 2019-2020 academic year, 48 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed from Aurora. About 33% were men and 67% were women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Aurora are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Aurora University with a bachelor's in grade specific ed.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 12
White 32
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Aurora Teacher Education Grade Specific Master’s Program

The grade specific ed program at Aurora awarded 23 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 35% of these degrees went to men with the other 65% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 87% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Aurora University with a master's in grade specific ed.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 20
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Educational Administration 103
Teacher Education Subject Specific 27
Instructional Media Design 21
Special Education 18
Curriculum & Instruction 10

View All Teacher Education Grade Specific Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You