College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Network & System Administration/Administrator at Baker College

#45 Overall Quality
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Baker College ranks among other schools offering degrees in network administration.

Go directly to any of the following sections:


Network & System Administration/Administrator Degrees Available at Baker College

Baker College Network Administration Rankings

The bachelor's program at Baker College was ranked #45 on College Factual's Best Schools for network administration list.


Baker College Network & System Administration/Administrator Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 23 students earned a associate's degree in network administration from Baker College. About 26% of these graduates were women and the other 74% were men.


The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Baker College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 65% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Baker College with a associate's in network administration.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & IS Security 91
Web/Multimedia Management & Webmaster 1

View All Network & System Administration/Administrator Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options