Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Concordia University, Wisconsin

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Concordia University, Wisconsin

The Business Administration & Management major is part of the business, management & marketing program at Concordia University, Wisconsin.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. We've also included details on how Concordia University, Wisconsin ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business administration.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Concordia University, Wisconsin

Concordia University, Wisconsin Business Administration Rankings

The bachelor's program at Concordia University, Wisconsin was ranked #712 on College Factual's Best Schools for business administration list. It is also ranked #31 in Wisconsin.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Online Business Administration & Management Schools 26
Best Value Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 28
Most Focused Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 95
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 110
Best Business Administration & Management Doctor’s Degree Schools 126
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Online Business Administration & Management Schools 145
Most Popular Doctor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 145
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 164
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 173
Best Business Administration & Management Associate Degree Schools 237
Most Popular Associate Degree Online Business Administration & Management Schools 328
Best Business Administration & Management Master’s Degree Schools 390
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 590
Best Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 637
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 674
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 852
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 918
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 926
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,063

Popularity of Business Administration at Concordia University, Wisconsin

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Concordia University, Wisconsin handed out 63 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #362 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 41% over the previous year when 106 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 200 students received their master’s degree in business administration from Concordia University, Wisconsin. This makes it the #154 most popular school for business administration master’s degree candidates in the country.

How Much Do Business Administration Graduates from Concordia University, Wisconsin Make?

Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

Business Administration majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Concordia University, Wisconsin go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $48,000 a year. This is higher than $40,200, which is the national median for all business administration bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

Salary of Business Administration Graduates with a Master's Degree

Business Administration majors graduating with a master's degree from Concordia University, Wisconsin make a median salary of $71,500 a year. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all business administration graduates with a master's is $61,300.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Business Administration Graduates from Concordia University, Wisconsin Have?

Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Concordia University, Wisconsin, business administration students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all business administration majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the business administration program at Concordia University, Wisconsin is $280 per month.

Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Concordia University, Wisconsin, a typical business administration student working on their master's degree borrrows about $28,754 in student loans. This means that these borrowers may have an easier time paying back their loans thatn the typical business administration graduate who borrows a median amount of $35,361.

undefined

Those master's students from Concordia University, Wisconsin on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $335 per month.

Concordia University, Wisconsin Business Administration Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Concordia University, Wisconsin.

Concordia University, Wisconsin Business Administration & Management Associate’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 5 students earned a associate's degree in business administration from Concordia University, Wisconsin. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men.

undefined

The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 60% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Wisconsin with a associate's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Concordia University, Wisconsin Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 63 students earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from Concordia University, Wisconsin. About 59% of these graduates were women and the other 41% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 83% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Wisconsin with a bachelor's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 52
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 9

Concordia University, Wisconsin Business Administration & Management Master’s Program

Of the 172 business administration students who graduated with a master's degree in 2019-2020 from Concordia University, Wisconsin, about 43% were men and 57% were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Concordia University, Wisconsin with a master's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 43
Non-Resident Aliens 117
Other Races 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Marketing 40
Human Resource Management 37
Finance & Financial Management 33
Accounting 27
General Business/Commerce 6

View All Business Administration & Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You