Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Romance Languages at DePauw University

Find Schools Near

Romance Languages at DePauw University

Romance Languages is one of the majors in the foreign languages & linguistics program at DePauw University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how DePauw ranks in comparison to other schools with romance languages programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Romance Languages Degrees Available at DePauw

DePauw Romance Languages Rankings

DePauw is in the top 10% of the country for romance languages. More specifically it was ranked #32 out of 342 schools by College Factual. It is also ranked #3 in Indiana.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Romance Languages 29
Best Romance Languages Bachelor’s Degree Schools 32
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Romance Languages 197
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Romance Languages 242

Popularity of Romance Languages at DePauw

During the 2019-2020 academic year, DePauw University handed out 20 bachelor's degrees in romance languages. Due to this, the school was ranked #225 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 43% over the previous year when 14 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Romance Languages Graduates from DePauw Make?

Salary of Romance Languages Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of romance languages students who receive their bachelor's degree at DePauw is $31,500. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $30,000 for all romance languages bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Romance Languages Graduates from DePauw Have?

Student Debt of Romance Languages Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at DePauw, romance languages students borrow a median amount of $25,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $22,756 for all romance languages majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the romance languages program at DePauw is $259 per month.

Romance Languages Student Diversity at DePauw

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the romance languages majors at DePauw University.

DePauw Romance Languages Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 20 students earned a bachelor's degree in romance languages from DePauw. About 75% of these graduates were women and the other 25% were men.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from DePauw University with a bachelor's in romance languages.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 9
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Classical Languages & Literature 4
Germanic Languages 1

View All Romance Languages Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You