College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Computer Information Systems at Diablo Valley College

The Computer Information Systems major is part of the computer & information sciences program at Diablo Valley College.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Diablo Valley ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in cis.

Go directly to any of the following sections:


Computer Information Systems Degrees Available at Diablo Valley

Diablo Valley CIS Rankings

The cis major at Diablo Valley is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer Information Systems. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.


Diablo Valley Computer Information Systems Associate’s Program

In the 2020-2021 academic year, 17 students earned a associate's degree in cis from Diablo Valley. About 24% of these graduates were women and the other 76% were men.


The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Diablo Valley College with a associate's in cis.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 5
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Majors Similar to CIS

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer Programming 248
Data Entry 54
Computer Systems Networking 2

View All Computer Information Systems Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options