Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business Administration & Management at Edgewood College

Find Schools Near

Business Administration & Management at Edgewood College

Business Administration & Management is one of the majors in the business, management & marketing program at Edgewood College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Edgewood ranks in comparison to other schools with business administration programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business Administration & Management Degrees Available at Edgewood

Edgewood Business Administration Rankings

The bachelor's program at Edgewood was ranked #621 on College Factual's Best Schools for business administration list. It is also ranked #26 in Wisconsin.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Business Administration & Management Master’s Degree Schools 345
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 377
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 459
Best Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Degree Schools 595
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 650
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 863
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,373
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business Administration & Management 1,412

Popularity of Business Administration at Edgewood

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Edgewood College handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in business administration and management. Due to this, the school was ranked #1371 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 56% over the previous year when 16 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 29 students received their master’s degree in business administration from Edgewood. This makes it the #732 most popular school for business administration master’s degree candidates in the country.

Student Debt of Business Administration Graduates with a Master's Degree

At Edgewood, a typical business administration student working on their master's degree borrrows about $41,220 in student loans. This is not favorable since the median amount of student debt for all business administration master's graduates is $35,361.

undefined

Those master's students from Edgewood on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $480 per month.

Business Administration Student Diversity at Edgewood

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business administration majors at Edgewood College.

Edgewood Business Administration & Management Bachelor’s Program

Of the 7 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Business Administration & Management from Edgewood in 2019-2020, 57% were men and 43% were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Edgewood College with a bachelor's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 7
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Edgewood Business Administration & Management Master’s Program

The business administration program at Edgewood awarded 35 master's degrees in 2019-2020. About 49% of these degrees went to men with the other 51% going to women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Edgewood are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Edgewood College with a master's in business administration.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 28
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 0

Majors Similar to Business Administration

Related Major Annual Graduates
General Business/Commerce 28
Human Resource Management 18
Accounting 10

View All Business Administration & Management Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You