College Factual  by our College Data Analytics Team
       Unbiased Factual Guarantee

Computer Programming at El Centro College

#13 Overall Quality
The Computer Programming major is part of the computer & information sciences program at El Centro College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how El Centro College ranks among other schools offering degrees in programming.

Go directly to any of the following sections:


Computer Programming Degrees Available at El Centro College

El Centro College Programming Rankings

El Centro College is in the top 10% of the country for programming. More specifically it was ranked #13 out of 132 schools by College Factual.


El Centro College Computer Programming Associate’s Program

The programming program at El Centro College awarded 68 associate's degrees in 2020-2021. About 75% of these degrees went to men with the other 25% going to women.


The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are Hispanic or Latino. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 51% of grads fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from El Centro College with a associate's in programming.

Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 10
Black or African American 7
Hispanic or Latino 35
White 11
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Majors Similar to Programming

Related Major Annual Graduates
Data Processing 218
Computer Systems Networking 119
Computer Software & Applications 59
Information Technology 35
Computer Science 33

View All Computer Programming Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Popular Reports

College Rankings
Best by Location
Degree Guides by Major
Graduate Programs

Compare Your School Options