Teacher Education Subject Specific at Hope College

Teacher Education Subject Specific at Hope College

Teacher Education Subject Specific is one of the majors in the education program at Hope College.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, average starting salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how Hope ranks in comparison to other schools with subject specific ed programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Teacher Education Subject Specific Degrees Available at Hope

Hope Subject Specific Ed Rankings

In College Factual's most recent rankings for the best schools for subject specific ed majors, Hope came in at #33. This puts it in the top 5% of the country in this field of study. It is also ranked #2 in Michigan.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Teacher Education Subject Specific Bachelor’s Degree Schools 33
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Subject Specific 43
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Subject Specific 136
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Teacher Education Subject Specific 354

Popularity of Subject Specific Ed at Hope

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Hope College handed out 43 bachelor's degrees in teacher education subject specific. Due to this, the school was ranked #239 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 39% over the previous year when 31 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Subject Specific Ed Graduates from Hope Make?

Salary of Subject Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of subject specific ed students who receive their bachelor's degree at Hope is $37,100. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $35,000 for all subject specific ed bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Subject Specific Ed Graduates from Hope Have?

Student Debt of Subject Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Hope, subject specific ed students borrow a median amount of $27,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,250 for all subject specific ed majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the subject specific ed program at Hope is $280 per month.

Hope Subject Specific Ed Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the subject specific ed majors at Hope College.

Hope Teacher Education Subject Specific Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 43 students earned a bachelor's degree in subject specific ed from Hope. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 86% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Hope College with a bachelor's in subject specific ed.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 37
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Related Major Annual Graduates
Teacher Education Grade Specific 22
Special Education 14

View All Teacher Education Subject Specific Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You